Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

JStricker

I need a Honda 400ex engine

I'm in need of a replacement engine for my '04 400ex. Can anyone help or at least give me some direction.

Thanks

Welcome to QUACRAZY! You might want to check with these guys:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Got $5k laying around???????????

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

i dont sappose you still need a motor do u?

I need one for my 2003 I would gladly pay $500 or so as long as it runs ok

I have been looking for a 400ex engine or a mid 80s yz250 engine and finding killer deals but nothing in my try-state near IN ther is a 400ex on ebay right now it's stock and used for $300 but it would b nice to b able to deal face to face if I could without driving over 300 miles

What state are you located in and why 400ex or 250 since there such different motors? Do you have anything to trade or you looking at straight cash payment

I live in Indianapolis looking to bye with cash and my quad is a 2003 400ex I would like to put the right engine on it but I put in the part about the mid 80s 1983 - 1985 250 yz 250 or 1998 cr 250 because I have a few top-ends that have been ported for alcohol and used on a micro-sprint I used to race I would need a good bottom-end because the clutch was cut off and flywheel was welded and the kick start removed for use in the micro-sprint I was thinking of maybe building a 250 2 stroke and retrofitting it on there Its close in power to weight ratio and I thank it might fit I have over 10 years of part fabrication

getting the exhaust pipe to fit right might b tricky but engine mounts are easy

Edited by Jonah27j

I need a motor for a 07 400ex bought from a guy that ran with no oil and fried the motor I have 50 dollars invested and took to the shop and was gonna be over 3000 to rebuild so not wanting to do that if anybody has one they would like to get rid of I'm in desperate need of it