Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

June 2009 ATV Photo Contest!

Sponsored By:

motosportlogo.jpg

June 2009 ATV Photo Contest

Theme: "Best Offroad Trail Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.

* Photo must include an offroad trail. Parks, tracks, open riding areas may not be used.

* Your entry must include the trail link from the QUADCRAZY Trail section located here: TRAILS

If the trail does not exist, you must add it into the TRAIL section, and then include a link to it, BELOW your photo!

* Your picture must include a machine(s) and rider(s).

By entering this contest, you allow QUADCRAZY the right to use your photo for marketing purposes, ex. Front page advertisements, banners, etc.

Prize: MotoSport $50 Gift Certificate

Please visit our sponsor MotoSport

Rules: Submit your "Best Offroad Trail Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV photo with TRAIL by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

NOTE: You MUST have a minimum post count of 10 to enter into the contest! We would like to see participation in our forums from all members who enter the contest.

Last day to enter a photo is June 26th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of June to determine the winner.

Voting will end June 30th and the winner will be announced!

View Past Contest Winners

Good Luck!

This is me riding at Deer Creek in Colorado

448686-R1-034-15A_015.jpg

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Capitol Forest, Olympia, WA. My fiancee proposed to me here on Memorial Day!!!GetAttachmentaspxjpg1.jpg

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Edited by Tink
Didn't do it right!

Here is a picture from our trip to the Danel Boone Trails in Hyden Kentucky. Talk about a water ride!

IMG_0074.jpg

mywifeknowseverythin & Tink, please add the TRAIL link under your photo as the rules state in the contest thread. Thanks.

Can we please follow the rules for this contest. I will raise a stink if photos that do NOT follow all the rules are allowed to enter.

Can we please follow the rules for this contest. I will raise a stink if photos that do NOT follow all the rules are allowed to enter.

I'll back you up on this Bot!:policeman:

Me hitting a Step-up at a local riding spot, we call sandy trail. Owned by Berry Fam. In Fishkill NY.

-Notice the take off is half way down the hill not at the top :) )

P4190074.jpg

Edited by Holeshotr15
Added text.

l_71d99dac38d40996aac80950a41554a2.jpg

Edited by DrtyGrlKristin

I snapped this pic a few years back, a fellow rider behind me coming up on the trail, mid-winter.

Tree farm trails, Bonney Lake, WA

riding063.jpg

Edited by DirtDemon

Playing in the trails and trees at Little Sahara OK

HPIM1483.jpg

Edited by jigolbeep

DSCN0648.jpg

Taskers gap trail 495

George Washington & Jefferson National Forests

dsc01647lfe.jpg

Edited by Catharpin
Add link