Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Here is a quick video from the start of my last race.

CLICK THE IMAGE TO SEE VIDEO

th_MVI_9462.jpg

Edited by Stoopidbot1

Nice! a rekluse clutch would make that really easy.. Wonder if they allow them?

Yeah, they are permitted. But would you would really feel proud of yourself for taking a holeshot when you get to start in gear but no one else does? I would consider that cheap/cheating. A rekluse is one thing one you are out in the nasty stuff but to use it to fool the starting gate official into thinking you are in neutral is kinda shady in my opinion.

I dont mean use it so you can leave it in gear, have it in natural like everyone else but with the rekluse you could put it in gear and go without having to use the clutch. But it would still be kinda unfair, plus i feel slower everywhere else with the rekluse compared to the stock clutch..

I ended up taking 5th out of 13 in my class. I broke my stabilizer and that let people pass me.

IMG_9460.jpg

IMG_9482.jpg

IMG_9498.jpg

IMG_9499.jpg

IMG_9546-1.jpg

Edited by Stoopidbot1

Correction !! 4 th the frickin score keeper screwed up :aargh:you were runnin 4 th on the last lap but finished 5th and no one passed you !!!!:confused:

I lapped him a few times. Dale, yes they did. The have something like 30 pages of pics from the quad race. And about 20 pages of each class of bikes.

i got very little video of the quad race..more of the bikes this time. video turned out not so good as i am still figuring out the camera. think i got it mostly figured out so next race i can focus on the quality rather than what button does what....:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mudrecon
      If you're using a click n go 2 plow system how do you like them? Just installed one on a 500 King Quad along with a set of Commander XTR tracks and I'm lovin it

• By Adrian Ciotinga
      Hello,
      I recently picked up an ‘07 KFX 700. All was going well, rode it about 40 miles, when it started bogging at low speeds. If I kept the revs higher, I was just fine. Also, a persistent issue since I picked it up is the fairly difficult start (but it is abnormally cold right now and the quad is jetted for the dunes at summertime).
      Regarding the complete lack of idle, I have to rev it a couple times to get it to idle after starting it, after which it’s 50/50 whether it remains idling. I don’t have low fuel, but all of this began after I rode it pretty hard and the radiator fan kicked in. Might be overheating, just wanted to hear your opinions.
    • By Chad Byrne
      1999 350 big bear ran with old carb on it but it leaked and most of the screws on it r stripped from having it spart so much i bought a new carb everything was the same installing it and now it won't start, any ideas
    • By Asen_77
      Hi All,
      Want to show you one automotive show that I filmed in my town called Crazy Race. This was two day race in Qualifications round, Semifinals and Final. In this 4 parts I am showing best moments from all rounds and entertainment of the show.
      Crazy Race Part 2 contains a qualifying round where all riders race against each other, selected by lot and split by two. They are free to drive in any direction and to hit their opponent's car everywhere except at the driver's door. Anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified. Winner of each race continue in the semifinal round. In this part I will present the best moments of the qualifying round! 

Part 3 shows you the best moments from Day 2 - Semifinals and Final. Battles in the semifinals are among the winners of the first day races, but this time they are selected by lot and divided into 4 battles of 4-5 cars each. The rules in each battle are that they only have to drive in one direction and try to neutralize other opponents until there are only two players left. Then the battle between the two last drivers has the rule to drive in any direction until only one who has qualified for the final round is left. Again, anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified.
      For the final round there were only two cars left, because the other two players who got the right to be there had problems with their car and could not participate.

Part 4 containing entertainments between battles and winners rewarding.
      This event will have second round in 05-06 October 2019 and also will be filmed  For this new round I will filmed in many new angels and places. Will prepare a lot more videos and many new entertainments . This 4 videos was my first try so many things to wish for better filming in the future one.
      Hope you will like them and of course feel free to comment and to ask everything. Hope you will Subscribe to my channel and to be first to see my other content and of course new round of Crazy Race! Thanks!
    • By Daniel Gibson
      Working on a bayou 220 that has been ran extremely hard it's whole life. Literally had almost an inch thick dirt/oil covering the motor. Yeah that bad. Surprisingly it runs though. I cleaned the carb and tank multiple times. They're clean enough to eat off of. Readjusted valve lash and set timing. Was about 3 teeth off. It cranks good and runs good only problem is I have to cover the carb intake basically choking the hell out of it for it to start. The com choke works fine. It does this each time I start it regardless of temperature both ambient or motor. Wth? Compression is at 115psi I get 130s if I put a little oil in the piston chamber. Please help. Thanks 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Sombeech
      I shot this footage last weekend. We ran a Honda Foreman along the beach and had a great time wakeboarding.
      Helmetcam footage.
      There is also a download link for the YouTube Challenged employees at work.
    • By Gunny
      Hey, I can't help it, OK ... I like to ride and ride as often as I can. I also like to share my rides with others ... so enjoy !!
      Went for a ride yesterday, IT WAS GREAT !! I saw elk, deer, antelope, a badger, some hawks & lots of pot gut squirrels.
      There were lots of down trees but I stilled managed to do 62 miles ... and those Elka Shocks are awesome !!
      Here's a short vid of the days ride ... make sure ya watch it in 1080p ...

• By wylde1
      I have been called out by some new ATV Goon Named Billy Roost. I need to show this young punk what being a goon is all about. He thinks a couple donuts in the sand and a bunch of F-Bombs makes him a Goon. That does not work. I will post my video and you need to watch and let me know what you think. I hope you will like it. I broke my thumb at the 0:40 mark then continued to film for the next 3 hrs so my son and I could do the fireworks scene. Then watch his video. and comment that the Wylde1 sent you to piss him off. Here is my video.
      [ame]
      [/ame]and here is his.
      [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QP8AAGn7Dg&index=16&list=LLHRUt0lrkmcu7VYVrh2PQew[/ame]
      Thanks for everything. QuadCrazy Rocks!!!!!!
    • By hangingon
      I have uploaded my vids from you tube to QC. Now when I do I get a message video not found or something about access denied. What am I doing wrong?
    • By Birddog4x4
      Just like the title, added some vidoe's / pictures to my profile! ENJOY.... Learning how to operate within the site.
      Brian
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/videos/id_893-found-a-deep-hole.html
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/videos/id_892-having-some-fun.html
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/videos/id_891-going-deep.html