quadcrazy

March 2012 ATV Photo Contest!

March 2012 ATV Photo Contest

ATVAir_Logo.JPG

Read our ATV Air write up here

Theme: "Best Modification" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.

(Modification can be any aftermarket add-on, a fabrication, or upgrade to your machine)

* Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.

Prize: ATVAIR - for four wheelers, three wheelers and smaller ATV's.

Click Here to Buy One Now at www.atvair.com

Rules: Submit your "Best Modification" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

Last day to enter a photo is March 27th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of March to determine the winner.

Voting will end March 31st and the winner will be announced! Good Luck!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Well, I don't have many modifications or upgrades on my Grizzly, but I do have an HMF Swamp Series exhaust modification that I like the best. :biggrin:

7520-HMF-Swamp-Series-Grizzly.jpg

My best mod so far is selling my Cat and getting this RZR4 so I could take the family with me. It does have some mods though, stereo and speakers, 28" tires, UHMW skid plates, soft roof, 4 5 point harnesses, baja bar, HID offroad lights, bed extender (LOL!), a wind shield, and a half wind shield.

canon143.jpg[/img]

Edited by supercrew

I have a couple one is a stock blaster frame gusseted then powder coated candy cherry red for my new build!

ba99e354.jpg

fa95f44e.jpg

eb0c178f.jpg

sweet color!! looks awesome!

+2" A-Arms, 23" fronts, 20" rears and baja rims all around setup for hard pack desert

PA050804.jpg

Mossy Oak Graphic 3M Vinyl Mod

mossy20osk.jpg

This photo had me do a triple take my old eyes palying tricks on me!

Looks like it's hovering off the ground!

I like the camo look too! :biggrin:

Beides having my fenders Hydro-dipped in Vietnam Tiger Stripe, I fabbed up this mod for my Grizzly .... Dual Remote Oil Filters and an Engine Oil Cooler. :partyc: .... Here's a few photo's ....

AdapterStockoilfitting.jpg

Measurement.jpg

InsideFitting2.jpg

SandedFitting.jpg

TightFit.jpg

OilFilterMount.jpg

CoolerTopBottomMount.jpg

best mod i got......i was promised at the time that i would get an extra 15hp outta her!

bf4b8b01.jpg

I made a set of headlight covers and Custom Body wrap for my raptor 700.

goodraptor-1.jpg

120310_173754.jpg

120311_171514.jpg

120311_164005.jpg

www3323140.jpg

Edited by RuKind007

Beides having my fenders Hydro-dipped in Vietnam Tiger Stripe

that really is a cool process ... how is it holding up? i know you clear coat after it's done, just wondered what it's like in the bush ...

http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/general-talk-anything-goes/11064-hydrodipping-water-transfer-printing.html

2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660 - Power Up Kit, Clutch Kit, Juice Rev Box, E-Series Exhaust, Fender Flares, Yamaha Aluminum Skid Plates, Yamaha Front & Rear Bumpers, ITP 27" XTR Mud Lites on 14" ITP SS108 Rims

78322ab6.jpg

grizzly660stocktomodded.jpg

Edited by oxidized_black

Hey OX those wheels and tires change the whole look of your quad.

yes, it sure fills in the wheel wells nicely with abit of lift :yes:

that really is a cool process ... how is it holding up? i know you clear coat after it's done, just wondered what it's like in the bush ...

http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/general-talk-anything-goes/11064-hydrodipping-water-transfer-printing.html

Check out your thread ... which I just saw & made a post ...

And I never got the e-mail telling me about all these other posts, that's why I didn't reply to your question until now ................................. HONEST !!! :icon_bsc:

Big Gun Evo pipe

26" ITP Mudlites

4k Promark Xt series winch

Reverse override over ridden

Some motor work :biggrin:

100_0024 (2).jpg

100_0025.jpg

57d7733aab65f_100_0024(2).jpg.d2e9071a04a258d68d0c309932a25640.jpg

100_0025.jpg.4091e1c7a48ee59ffd87ceade4d1e901.jpg