Bandit

introducing myself

Hi, they call me Bandit. Im 31 and live in Ohio.GO BUCKS!!! My rides are 04 grizzly, 99 Warrior and a 03 300EX.

Right now my warrior is undergoing some major changes. I bore .50 over with high compression piston,stage 1 hot cam,ported/polished head,stage 1 dyno jet carb kit.New HD holeshots front an back. Widened wheelbase by 3inches. And looking at the raptor style plastics. And if anyone has any recommendations for exhaust please post. Im not sure witch one i should go with.

As for my other 2 bikes they are all stock.

If thee is any other buckeyes here,post up and lets go ride!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Well on my warrior a have a HMF Sport-Series and i love it couldnt ask for a better pipe. Its well built, has a nice sound (loud), and does not hurt the wallet to bad either. If your looking for a more quite pipe id look into the White Bros E-series.

Guest Fox300exchic

Im kind of a newbie to the sport but its great and I love it! Ive only been riding a little less then a year. I had my son in December and I was riding 2 mths later. :) Ive got a 2002 Honda 300ex. Havent done much to it but I will get to it.

Thanks for the pipe tip! and i also have a 300ex..fun quad to ride, I think im gonna teach my 12 year old daughter how to ride it. I hope its not to much for her.Them 300's have a good bit of torque.I enjoy riding cause it does willies so well.

hi guys...new to the site....i ride a grizzly 660 w/ 26" mudlites,

full skids...2.5 warn

hey homies!!! wasshappening!!? somehow I folllowed Mywifeknowseverythign over from the 3ww site, and got stuck!! pretty sick site ya got here!! I like!!

any wayz I ride on three... three wheels that is, no usless extra training wheel for me!!1985 atc 250r! I also have a blaster for my Gril, its bored 40 over and has a 3mm vitos crank in it as well, sportin pink and white! my daughter rides a eton viper 40, and will be moving up to a pink trx 90 for christmas! I also have an old scholl suzuki alt 125 three wheeler, that wont die! and have many other machines laying around that arnt worth mentioning, well glad to make it here, and remeber RIDE HARD OR RIDE HOME!

Welcome, Im new to the site too. But everyone seems cool and its a sweet site indeed.

Where are you guys? Haven't seen you on here in a while....

Where are you guys? Haven't seen you on here in a while....

Who?.......Me?..

I've had a lot of things going on in my life. I think this is the first time I have logged on in over a month.

Welcome!! Glad you made it here. Luv to see pix of the Warrior when your finished.

Actually Roostin has been a member since the beginning I think...

I was just wondering where you guys from this post have been. Haven't seen you guys posting in a while.

Glad to see you back on!