quadcrazy

What Photo Contests would you like to see?

55 posts in this topic

We'd like some feedback from our members regarding our monthly photo contests. What themes would you like to see for future contests?

Here are the monthly contests: Contests - QuadCRAZY ATV Community and ATV Forum

Your feedback is important!

Thanks

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

How about a family atv picture.

How about a family atv picture.

We've recently had a group theme, which this would fit under. We can run it again down the road. :biggrin:

How about a mudsling picture followed by a tree hugger picture? How about an all sport Quad or utility quad picture? How about an all female or all male picture?

How about a contest where the only post you have on this forum is in theCONTEST!!!I would rather see some more rules added to this. That is not fair to our members who post here now and again. Personally I don't care if I win. I'm a Mod. I would rather see a returning poster win, than some one who only posted here for a contest.

How about a contest where the only post you have on this forum is in theCONTEST!!!I would rather see some more rules added to this. That is not fair to our members who post here now and again. Personally I don't care if I win. I'm a Mod. I would rather see a returning poster win, than some one who only posted here for a contest.

I had to edit your exclamation marks (stretching my screen..LOL). I see you are venting which is great! Now, I agree, I would like to see our regulars win, but the flip side is...they need to enter photos. (some never do)

But seeing a one post winner is not going to help the rest of us want to enter.

But seeing a one post winner is not going to help the rest of us want to enter.

That should not stop anyone from entering, but want to post a better, winning picture. It's a photo contest for the best photo based on the theme, right? :confused:

That should not stop anyone from entering, but want to post a better, winning picture. It's a photo contest for the best photo based on the theme, right? :confused:
Yes that is the idea. Like I said in the otherpost 10 to 20 post count. My problem is not onlly with the contest, Also the classified section should be included in this.You don't let people be Mods after 1 post. Theme is to control threads. Like I said this might help cut down on spam in the classified section to.Also said before , Im a Mod and don't care if I win.I shouldn't even be aloud in the contest except for moral support. Also as a Mod I should make sure everything is handled fairly for OUR Members (Our second family). I don't think let single posters who see the only reason to sign up is for a contest. In the last contest the winner could not even answer a question about his picture. I agree with you on there is plenty of options here other than posting. But, not even checking up on your picture in a contest. Ohhhhhhhhhh, I will just wait until they inform me and never come back since I won.

I understand what BuckBilly is saying and it makes sense.

I understand what BuckBilly is saying and it makes sense.
Thank you, for the support Fox300exchic for the support on this topic.

I don't think you should restrict the classifieds, there are not enough ads in there. Contests having a minimum post count would be a good idea, but it's not like there atons of people taking part in the contests anyway..you need to keep people coming to the site. Maybe make a small post minimum.

I'll have to look into this also and see if anything can be done with a post count.

I don't think you should restrict the classifieds, there are not enough ads in there. Contests having a minimum post count would be a good idea, but it's not like there atons of people taking part in the contests anyway..you need to keep people coming to the site. Maybe make a small post minimum.
I would rather see people come to this forums for the great topics , not just a contest. Also the spam that has been in the classified , would be greatly cut back. If not elimanated.:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::bangheadc::beatdeadhorse5c::horse:

How about a mixed brand picture. For example my wife has a honda and I have a suzuki. Mwke has an atc and his wife has a quad. Bot has an atv and his better half owns a utv. Something along those lines might work.

Even better, I have a Honda, she has a Yamaha!!!

House Divided.

nicest all around quad/UTV/3wheeler, best roost, best wheelie.

VIDEO or PHOTOSTORY max 2 minutes.

Subject: pics of other people than you [winter]

hey if you are running the camera it's not you, right? WINTER

mud and water doesn't count cuz it's frozen in WINTER.

try it and see how it goes. I will stay out of this one tho I have some goodies. :cute:

How about a mixed brand picture. For example my wife has a honda and I have a suzuki. Mwke has an atc and his wife has a quad. Bot has an atv and his better half owns a utv. Something along those lines might work.

I like that idea, but then people with only one atv cannot enter the contest..:skeptic:

I like that idea, but then people with only one atv cannot enter the contest..:skeptic:
Have you had a picture for every contest? I know I have not had one for half the contests. I understand your point.But that is why we have requirements.

well dont you have riding buddies with different brands of quads?

my whole family owns hondas, but my buddys has hondas, suzukis, kawis, polaris',and yamahas.

so for my picture i would put all our quad in one picture.

actually this same subject can be reversed, for example the best mudding picture. i for one have a sport quad and we all kno,

a sport quad + mud = no good!

so therefore i would be out of the contest. this can go both ways my friend.

Edited by powermaddd400ex
making a point

Have you done a kids on quads contest, say like under 18 years old.

we've had some great contests lately, but I haven't been able to enter them all..that's just hte way it is. My husband and I both have honda's...so I would be sitting out with AJM...

I'd like to see a muddin' picture, Lord knows I've had my share of mud, there always fun to see....or like a dirtiest quad picture? I like the kids idea, even though many on here don't have kids...I'd have to use a picture i have of my neice on mine...but it's different and creative. We can forget about the kiddos..they're the ones that will be carrying on this forum in 20 years..I'll think of some more

we've had some great contests lately, but I haven't been able to enter them all..

Well here is the PERFECT opportunity for you to enter this one:yes:

BEST BIKINI QUAD WASH PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink: