Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hello and happy new year! 
Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday season. 
I’ve been talking with @06kfx440 and thinking about or hoping I should say that any Quadcrazy members in or around the N.Y. area would like to try and spend a day of riding together. 

@06kfx440 has a place for us to get together where we should be able to meet offload and go riding.  
Maybe pack a cooler with food and drinks and anything else anyone can think of to bring.  
It would be cool if some of us could get together and ride for a day have some fun and put a name to a face! Check out everyone’s bikes and shoot the shit! Nothing crazy and no long drawn out rides where anyone gets lost or disruptive, drunk or stupid. 
Just some fun trail riding. 

Any suggestions/input-would be great. 
Let us know what you think.
Maybe April ? @06kfx440made a good point that it’s still cool enough but also not too cool.😎 
This goes out to all members that feel
like taking the ride and joining us should this come together. #letsdoit 

It's 100% legal to ride. There are some places that aren't legal but fun as hell to open up for drag races. I would have 5 coming along with me. So feel free to Invite your buddies. Again. It's legal but don't trash our spot because that guarantees a place to ride again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Central Hudson valley. Between Cornwall and Woodbury

• Like 1

This can be a really good day for those that attend. I’m bringing my two boys with me and maybe the girl if she wants to come.  

Thanks @Admin if we get enough responses and nail a date down we will 100% put it on the celandar.   

Hopefully we get some  ppl to commit and get after it! 

• Like 1

Maybe we should move it to the regional riding forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BuckBilly
      I'm really considering this utv. Before any negative comments about this machine remember I did everything I wanted with a 250 Ozark. My 09 rubicon was over kill. I'll use it for snow plowing bulldozing logging and cruising. So I can spend 8,500 on a ruby or the 500 pioneer.  
    • By ATVNetwork
      The highly anticipated Daytona ATV Supercross (ATVSX) was no disappointment to the Pro racers, as well as the many spectators that filled the grandstands to watch the day unfold.
      View the full article
    • By Ajmboy
      QUADCRAZY has been around over 10 years now and there a lot of members that have come and gone. We had a PM message going so I decided to start a topic. If I miss anyone, please post. Anyone can post, even if you are not an old member, but please keep to the theme of updating us on what you are doing now, what's new, where you are hanging these days, etc.
      Some of the old timers: @SunLrider @CK1999_400ex @trailblazer_02 @hangingon @pete59edsel @fox300exchic @powermaddd400ex @Raptor8 @GREENIE @NEWACRIDER @atvredefined @lawny @jigolbeep @cheriah @Mudflap64 @pony @Lildaisygrl18 @Tagels @mikeexplorer @Lildaisygrl18 @Jonny450R @yokochrist @DeadAim @Bimmerdog @CRAZYKIWI @KnightHawk @Senator @mellowyellow @DJLime @Desert-Hawk @davefrombc @jeeptuff @kidatvs @kfx450r @hvy_chevy_one @Roody  @rappy97 @Gunny @ALLYRATT @PolarisRich  @Tim-ANC @jerod400ex @MIKEL5469 @swampcat07 @DirtDemon @quadmaniac @WillyPoP @marioweldinginc @BioWare @Sc0tt @wylde1 @nueymansiyami @oxidized_black @mywifeknowseverythin @BuckBilly @Ajmboy @Stoopidbot1 @DrtyGrlKristin @outlander560 @01 RAPPY 660 @joet82 @wheeler0801 @Sparrows @quadnut20
      Sorry if I missed anyone. Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing. 😎
    • By 4tracker
      Got some great areas, up north here, in my state, that I'v found/stumbled up on, around there, over the years, exploring on my own, since 86, that I'm willing to share with anyone interested, even if you've ridden there before, and might have overlooked some of the best, rugged hill climbs, and heavily wooded trail cliffs, steep hill climb adventures in the state, hidden just out of site/view! The main reason for my many trips there, was to explore for these hidden gems, and the overwhelming excitement, after coming across them, where if someone had shown these areas to me, it wouldn't have had the same thrill/excitement as finding them on my own! 
      For just $2000 I can show you and your friends these same wonderful area too....just kidding....no charge lol free to anyone willing to take the challenge, not for everyone, or your occasional passive/cautious trackers! Definitely need a larger motor, grunt machine or UTV with plenty of ground clearance, where I barely make it through some times, with my 750, 4x4 w/ 12'' ground clearance! 
      Get with me for more info, and lets plan a trip as soon as weather improves.
      Thanks, Steve
    • By bradleyheathhays
      '11 Grizz 700 here.  Since I've got some warm weather these next couple days I've decided to start the bike after about a year of just sitting.  Took out the plug and sprayed a good amount of fogging oil on top of the piston to help lubricate things.  After about a minute of letting it soak I stuck my air line tubing in to suck out the excess, but it seems like I didn't get nearly as much in return.  Repositioned the tube enough so that everything that was gonna come out pretty much did.  I'll probably shoot some compressed air down the plug hole before doing the start just to make sure it's all out, as well as cranking it for a second before putting the plug back in.   How long would it take for a bit of standing fogging oil to seep past the piston rings, and where would it go?  I guess into the engine oil?  The oil was fairly new the last time it was started but I'm sure it could stand to be changed after sitting for so long.  If much of this fogging oil got into the engine oil should I do the change before the startup?