Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hello and happy new year! 
Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday season. 
I’ve been talking with @06kfx440 and thinking about or hoping I should say that any Quadcrazy members in or around the N.Y. area would like to try and spend a day of riding together. 

@06kfx440 has a place for us to get together where we should be able to meet offload and go riding.  
Maybe pack a cooler with food and drinks and anything else anyone can think of to bring.  
It would be cool if some of us could get together and ride for a day have some fun and put a name to a face! Check out everyone’s bikes and shoot the shit! Nothing crazy and no long drawn out rides where anyone gets lost or disruptive, drunk or stupid. 
Just some fun trail riding. 

Any suggestions/input-would be great. 
Let us know what you think.
Maybe April ? @06kfx440made a good point that it’s still cool enough but also not too cool.😎 
This goes out to all members that feel
like taking the ride and joining us should this come together. #letsdoit 

It's 100% legal to ride. There are some places that aren't legal but fun as hell to open up for drag races. I would have 5 coming along with me. So feel free to Invite your buddies. Again. It's legal but don't trash our spot because that guarantees a place to ride again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Central Hudson valley. Between Cornwall and Woodbury

• Like 1

This can be a really good day for those that attend. I’m bringing my two boys with me and maybe the girl if she wants to come.  

Thanks @Admin if we get enough responses and nail a date down we will 100% put it on the celandar.   

Hopefully we get some  ppl to commit and get after it! 

• Like 1

Maybe we should move it to the regional riding forum.

Loaded and headed to the campsite5bf5ed4664979ed57a42c34b3e9251d5.jpg

• Like 2

All my bikes were talked about of the forums. Thanks to Frank and everyone else that made it so we can make this trip happen.

• Like 2

never saw a date on here...

but hay you guys have fun and post some pics!

• Thanks 1

We told you months ago. You said you had to check with your dad to see if he was clear to go. You said not this time guys.

Yeti is packed ! Beers are on ice! After a long hard day of riding lol. Nothing like a cold 🍺.

Going to get some video and post afterward of the trails and ride. Hoping for some mud! 70 miles of trials and 2000 acres.  

• Like 2

Have fun guys, I'm looking forward to seeing the pics and videos! 

• Thanks 1

Videos for sure. I have my go pro 7 recording all of it.

• Like 1

Hope the weather is good for you guys! It got a bit colder out here.

Thanks for checking in brother.  Weather is good so far. Seen some snow showers on the way up.  We rode today the trails were great. Met up with @06kfx440 at the trails and then the camp site for a little while. Good people!! Going hard tomorrow and will post some videos and pics on Sunday night. I herd the weather may be a little dicey tomorrow so we will play it by ear and see how it goes.  Otherwise we are blowing out of here in the afternoon hours.   Here is a few pics of the place and my boy crossing a creek.  

4A90FA61-AD60-4A4D-A108-D573D8CDA4BD.jpeg

AD5338F9-016F-44B3-89EE-06AD0BA6BD84.png

28E00E60-B7DE-4893-9E56-0A1E76ADE83D.jpeg

80C19C5E-23C9-4475-8D74-C51D6B79E345.jpeg

• Like 2

Frank is also good people. The boys and I had fun. We ran into some simple issues but they are fixed and ready to play tomorrow. I'll be posting videos tomorrow night. We all need to get together and do a group ride.

• Like 1

@06kfx440 ok, didnt know if this was the same ride..  @Frank Angerano looks like a lot of fun!  that creek is pretty deep- I cut the stock snorkel off my polaris to let more air in so I currently cant get in water up past the seat..

well looking at it again, it looks like it was just splashing up around the front of the atv making it look deeper..

Nice trails. But cold and wet combined sucks. But so much fun. Give me till tonight and I'll have video.

• Like 1

The place  was great. I agree with @06kfx440 it was cold and wet but a blast!!! We hit some deep shit, the mud was  crazy and that tunnel was really cool. 

We barely scratched the surface of the trails and can’t wait to go back when it’s a little warmer.   The place has a dealership and a parts place of all brands on the way into the trails. Coincidence? NOT! Money maker and a life saver all in one.  My bike acted up the first 5 min of being there. I needed a new plug and thought for sure I had one.  Nope!  Anyway walked right into the parts place and picked up a few.   Professional, courteous and no price gouging.  The place it a good time. I hope nobody screws it up! 

F739B9B5-122E-407C-89A8-1752CD2FE63B.jpeg

E80D07A2-4F97-4D1B-AA37-3B26508CE1C3.jpeg

2CF24C20-E8A2-47FE-8F8E-D097D7931F83.MOV

• Like 2