BuckBilly

Who went riding this weekend?

Zac and I took his quad out in the woods with a picnic lunch. It was fun and since the weather here has finally reached 80 degrees the day was perfect. We spent the rest of the day workin on my quad. We finally started painting. :yes::biggrin:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I just went to an open field near a buddy's house. Got some great pics. I'll post them later today.

Yeah we went riding today, still lots of mud out there, some trails were still flooded out but for the most part it was fun. I only got thrown off once when I got stuck in a rut in the mud, lol It was a perfect day for it today temp. was 70me003.jpgme002.jpgme004.jpg

These are some pics that DrtyGrl took of me yesterday. This is me hitting a berm.

Longmont2.jpg

This was a bad landing!

Longmont3.jpg

This was a little jump I found

longmont5.jpg

This is me taking the high speed turn.

longmont4.jpg

I rode every day this weekend! Didnt ride in the rain but rode after it was done raining...got all muddy!

I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday on my Grizzly riding the trails we have here at our house but mostly working off of the Grizzly. The poison Ivy has come out of the woodworks and I have been busy with a swingblade, weedtrimmer and sprayrig trying to take care of the poison ivy before it gets out of control. Hopefully next weekend I will be able to just ride :wink:

Stoopidbot1, those are some great action shots. Is she a photographer?

I wish I went riding...but we had some stuff to do.

Yeah great photos Stoopidbot. I finally got my bike running last week and am still working on getting all back together. I wanted to get it washed and finished this weekend but rain and stuff got in the way. I will have it together this week for sure. I am trying to find somewhere to go ride "put around" to break-in my bike. I am so wanting to go ride.

Rode Sunday at Lost Trails in PA and had a great day.. Only had to get pulled out twice

4-20-083_resize.jpg

4-20-0810_resize.jpg

4-20-089_resize.jpg

I didn't get out this weekend but I did go last weekend.A friend and I went to Badlands offroad park in Indiana. Badlands Off Road Park - Indiana, 4x4, ATV, motorcycle riding, sand dunes, mud pits, rock crawling It was my first time to that riding area.I didn't get any pictures this time;but next time for sure!We had a really good time but it was a little overcast and semi wet/cool.I'd never rode on sand before;I can see why everyone talks about going to Glamis&Pismo now.It was awesome!!:wink:I was really sore the next 2 days though.It was my first long ride of the year(about 6-7 hrs)

Thanks! Photography is a hobbie of hers. She likes taking pcks of me, I like to show off for the camera. It's a perfect balance. She takes some amazing pics. Between her and Ridin' Dirty Racin's photographer I have countless great photos of myself riding. It is a great little bonus to a perfect day of riding, to get home and see it.

Went riding this weekend. Did a little fishing too. Check out this monster largemouth I caught!

0419081636.jpg

0419081636.jpg.d6de769785da40f9bea909f0ac26d84b.jpg

:biggrin: Thanks! I LOVE taking pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take my camera with me EVERYWHERE we go, cuz you just don't know what you'll see! :yes:

we went riding saturday at houston valley(also known as k part, and taylors ridge)

we got about 5 hours in, me and my buddy found an awesome double :cheer2:

hey bot wheres ur visor dude? haha

we went riding saturday at houston valley(also known as k part, and taylors ridge)

we got about 5 hours in, me and my buddy found an awesome double :cheer2:

hey bot wheres ur visor dude? haha

Ha, funny thing about that! I was driving the Rhino off the trailer and my gear bag was on the trailer right behind the Rhino. I went in reverse and rolled right over my bag. 2 helmets and a chest protector in my bag and I only broke my visor. I think I came out good. Very "STOOPID" move, in front of the whole family.:laugh:

haha very nice

almost as nice as me leavin my helmet on the handle bar on the way to the trail and it fallin off into the road :amstupid: hahaha