Quantcast

Who uses a plow? What Brand?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You made the mounting kit yourself? Nice! That ozark is 2 wheel drive right? How do you like it? Is it a 250?

Yes it is 2 wheel drive 250. I love it for plowing snow! I also put a 60 pound weight on the trailer hitch. I made the mounting kit at work. I,m a steel worker. The place I work for is Nucor Building systems. We produce metal buildings.

Nice...I remember I was looking for bumbers for my 05 king quad when I got it because there were none available yet. I was thinking of having something fabricated at the time. Now they're all available.

Back to the plows, have you seen this by warn?

truckstuffusa_1955_51303248

ATV Plow AG Adapter by Warn,

Allows the plow to be rotated up to 50-degrees

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      So we are almost a month into winter and I've been so busy working on my house that up until today, I didn't realize that we just haven;t gotten any real snow yet to warrant putting the plow on my grizzly. So that got me thinking, what are the latest plows out there and what ATV plows are the best? I've got 2 snow plows for my grizzly, a quadboss pile driver atv plow set up and a snowsport ATV plow. They are both a bit dated now and I tend to stick with the snowsport due to ease of use and I just like it so much. So if you have a plow on your ATV, please let us know what it is and post a picture with your atv/plow would be awesome. Would also like to know what you like and dislike about it.
      This is back a while when I did a write up on these 2 plows.... in 2009 I got the snowsport and in 2012 I got the quadboss.

• By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By Whiterabbit
      3500lb, synthetic rope lead and everything needed to install for........................................ $89 bucks!  I'm installing one on my '01 Bombardier Quest and it looks like a legit buy. If you have a RK nearby & you need a winch you might want to swing by before they disappear.
    • By mbirt
      Hey all,
      Just picked up two dead mid-90's Kawasaki Bayou 220s for $250. Already have one running on starting fluid and it sounds healthier than expected. Moving onto a thorough carb cleaning and refurb of the brakes next. These are our first ATVs and we're excited to make family memories on simple, approachable machines on our newly acquired land.
      In case anyone reads this, is it worth rushing to 10 posts here to get the Bayou 220 FSM if I already have a Bayou 250 FSM?

Thanks, 
      Matt

• By rockwell16
      There is a huge debate in winches being bought for ATV's lately here is my opinion
      well first the debate is what pound winch to get what brand and what to go with metal corded or the Synthetic winch i would go with a 2000 pound warn synthetic synthetic because the metal cord over time frays and the little metal wire poke out and stab the crap out of your hands and can even cut you really good if your not careful I ride with riding gloves but i don't use metal cord because i don't want to have to put on leather gloves just to use my winch on a trail synthetic doesn't fray and is easier on the winch its self not as much friction when unspooling let me know what you guys use what brand weight rating and synthetic or metal cord