Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Eye Surgery

Dream Car Giveaway
Hello Peeps,

Sorry i was gone a few days my wife had eye surgery, she is doing fine.:yes: They had to fix her lazy eye.

All is well now and im back.:biggrin:

Glad your wifes ok Bio :yes:My wife had some laser surgery on her eyes last year and discovered that I wasn`t the young good lookin stud she thought I was :laugh:I`m trying to get the surgery reversed :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Double vision is a pain, I hope that gets better for her. I got flash burn so bad at work that I was seeing double out of my right eye for two days, I had to close that eye so I could see clearly. Please let the mrs. know I feel for her, I can't imagine how much it would suck to have that go on for so long.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...