Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sc0tt

What do you ride and why?

Here we go MWKE! I haven't seen any of your 3 wheeler stuff lately! It's great when you post your pics! Any new ones of that new trailer you got?

Thanks MWKE and Dirt Demon. MWKE that is a sweet bike. Dirt that is a killer bike. I can't imagine the power.

Thanks MWKE and Dirt Demon. MWKE that is a sweet bike. Dirt that is a killer bike. I can't imagine the power.

Thanks, lots of hard work invested in it, and it definately has plenty of power. The only complaint I have is the vibration, I am going to do some motor work in the next few months;porting, shaved head, bigger carb, a custom pipe, and a new crank that I will send in to have balanced, hopefuly that takes care of the problem.

I ride a 87 yamaha banshee..has a dune and play port with a hot rod crank and a set of T-5's. Do more racing with it than anything, but can still hit the dune trails...Had this bike for about 12 yrs now

Good looking LT I am still working on mine. I hope to have the motor back together this weekend. I can't wait to ride.

Good looking LT I am still working on mine. I hope to have the motor back together this weekend. I can't wait to ride.

thanks

whats the info on your lt?

It is an 87 LT250R, K&N, Fatty pipe, Powercore silencer, stock bore now. That is all I know I know that my tires are not the right size. I don't know if I have the correct sprockets. I just got a pair of 909 bars that I haven't gotten the chance to put on. I had a head gasket blow so I should be putting it back together this weekend.

My Two Smoke is a 85 Yamaha Tri-Z 250......

Why,,,,,Because you dont see too many and when you guys do its Mainly the Rear of the Trike you see:laugh: :wink:

HPIM3321.jpg

Power wheels doesn't count.

OH NO YOU JUST DIDNT!!!!!!!

MWKE dipped into his Attache Case and Pulls this picture out for Hillbilly I mean BuckBilly

Come Get ya Some!!!!

Raggg.jpg

I'm half hillbilly and half Buckeye.

By the way nice grab bar.

The 2 stroke that I have is a '99 CR500. The reason I ride it... It will smoke just about anything out there. I use it to race baja style races.