Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Old Members Reunion Topic - Where Are You Now

10 hours ago, Gunny said:

Had back surgery back in Sept & just now starting to ride again ... in the SNOW !!! ......... WOO HOO !!! ... However, I really haven't been doing much which includes getting on the computer.

And besides me being laid up, the wife just had a hip replacement revision on her right leg. This is the third one for that leg. She's already had the left hip replaced & luckily, there aren't any issues with that one.

Her right leg was real bad. That had to cut part of her femur away, do some bone grafts & she had some cables put into her leg. She'll be in rehab for a while (2wks already & looking at least 3 more wks) . Once she gets better and doing a little walking (6 to 9 months) ... she has to make plans to have both her shoulders replaced !!! ... Poor Girl !!!

2018 was NOT a good year for us. And 2019 is gonna be a little rough as well.

Damm Gunny Sorry to hear that !! Hope 2019 is a better year for u !! I didnt see any of ur crazy vids on here lol thought u got a job or something !!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ajmboy said:

If its still fun then your still young!

I was wondering why we haven't seen you in a while @Gunny or any of your snow tracks videos now in the winter! Sounds like you and your wife are going through some major stuff there! Take it easy with your back and good luck to your wife with the hip recovery!

THANKS Ajmboy ... Here's the hoping the wife will be able to be up & walking & going for rides with me soon !!! As far as any new vids, I just posted one today. I hope you enjoy it.

Again, THANKS for the Well Wishes, it's much appreciated !!!

3 hours ago, quadnut20 said:

Damm Gunny Sorry to hear that !! Hope 2019 is a better year for u !! I didnt see any of ur crazy vids on here lol thought u got a job or something !!

THANKS Quadnut Guy ... I'm hoping for a at least a slightly better year this year. I appreciate the Well Wishes. And like I mentioned to Ajmboy ... I just posted a track'in video. If you watch it, I hope you enjoy it !!!