Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Memorial Weekend Plans?

Night ride tonight, then a couple of day rides....and BBQ....and beer....and BBQ....and beer....and BBQ....and beer....and some sleep thrown in there for good measure....

Happy B'day to the little one Moni!

Tom D

Working around the house, Sunday haveing family and friends over for BBQ and swim. So far this weekend it has been raining. I hope to go riding soon. Have a safe and happy weekend.

Monica tell the little one Happy Birthday. And MWKE take care of your back, hope you feel better soon.

get better MWKE, and we are meeting up with friends and going riding on Sun. You know the basics--BBQ, riding, water, resting-BS'N, more riding. Yeah I know I'm hurt but I can't pass up another weekend of not riding, I WILL BE CAREFUL

You better!!! Or I'll.....I'll....I'll.....get real hissy!!!!!

-TD

My family had plans for Sunday.

Went down to RIB America

Rib America Festivals | Award Winning BBQ, Music & More!

We got there about 1pm. It rained about 4pm hard for about 15-20mins. Then around 10pm it rained so hard it canceled the rest of the show.

We had VIP seating, and had connections to get backstage to see the bands *since mom knows "Night Ranger" about 80's band*

attachment.php?attachmentid=170&stc=1&d=1211844043

attachment.php?attachmentid=171&stc=1&d=1211844058

!cid__05-25-08_1800.jpg

!cid__05-25-08_2009.jpg

!cid__05-25-08_1800.jpg.154f0f21acee7f99dd031c9dd2772b54.jpg

!cid__05-25-08_2009.jpg.2bf92877bd36f846790b89509f6a949b.jpg

Bleh....work......ARG!

Only rode once...Friday night......no one else rode (well...they did, but they're all b*lls out riders....UGH!)

I think I BBQ'd every meal......cereal doesn't grill well....

Hope all had a great weekend too!

Tom D

• 2 years later...

Went to a new place Saturday. Stoddard Wells. It was a lot of fun. Sunday was my daughters Birthday so we had friend over and BBQ'd and went swimming. Monday I will be cleaning the quads and rhino. Back to work on Tuesday.:aargh:

But we sure had a good time Saturday!