Anyone doing anything crazy for the extended weekend? Traveling or have gas prices got you down....

We're going down to Washington DC to see some family...

Have a happy and safe weekend!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Just hanging around. Not planning anything special. Probably have some family over and cook-out.

No riding... :no: just working around the house to get it and the yard ready for my daughter's 5th birthday party next weeekend! :yes:

Night ride tonight, then a couple of day rides....and BBQ....and beer....and BBQ....and beer....and BBQ....and beer....and some sleep thrown in there for good measure....

Happy B'day to the little one Moni!

Tom D

We're going to the sand dunes! North Sand Hills near Walden, CO! Can't wait, this week has been dragging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goin to PCB baby! yea!

Edjumahkate the uninformed...what/where is PCB?

Tom D

Goin down to SAND MOUNTAIN!!!! First trip away with the Quads and first ride in some big dunes!!

Working around the house, Sunday haveing family and friends over for BBQ and swim. So far this weekend it has been raining. I hope to go riding soon. Have a safe and happy weekend.

Monica tell the little one Happy Birthday. And MWKE take care of your back, hope you feel better soon.

get better MWKE, and we are meeting up with friends and going riding on Sun. You know the basics--BBQ, riding, water, resting-BS'N, more riding. Yeah I know I'm hurt but I can't pass up another weekend of not riding, I WILL BE CAREFUL

get better MWKE, and we are meeting up with friends and going riding on Sun. You know the basics--BBQ, riding, water, resting-BS'N, more riding. Yeah I know I'm hurt but I can't pass up another weekend of not riding, I WILL BE CAREFUL

You better!!! Or I'll.....I'll....I'll.....get real hissy!!!!!

-TD

EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND,and remember all who has given their lives for us !!!!!!!!

Doing what I can around the yard, wishing I was riding (Had ACL replacement surgery in April) airing out the camper, going to a coulple cook outs and drinking some cold beer.

riding tomorrow allll dayyyy longgg and cleanin the house nad having a bbq on monday. i'd invite you all, but that'd be one long drive for yas :) :)

anywho, everyone have a great weekend, stay safe

Tim McGraw concert friday and ride Saturday. Bar room fight Sunday, probably Southern Comfort and Moutain Dew farts Monday.:err::fart:

My family had plans for Sunday.

Went down to RIB America

Rib America Festivals | Award Winning BBQ, Music & More!

We got there about 1pm. It rained about 4pm hard for about 15-20mins. Then around 10pm it rained so hard it canceled the rest of the show.

We had VIP seating, and had connections to get backstage to see the bands *since mom knows "Night Ranger" about 80's band*

attachment.php?attachmentid=170&stc=1&d=1211844043

attachment.php?attachmentid=171&stc=1&d=1211844058

!cid__05-25-08_1800.jpg

!cid__05-25-08_2009.jpg

!cid__05-25-08_1800.jpg.154f0f21acee7f99dd031c9dd2772b54.jpg

!cid__05-25-08_2009.jpg.2bf92877bd36f846790b89509f6a949b.jpg

what a good weekend. wish it were longer. i got to sleep in till 10:30 this morning...haven't done that since like college.

hope everyone else had a great weekend :)

Just got back with the family...hope you all had a great weekend! Back to work!!!!!!!!!