posers

christian posers

born again christian posers

born again christian posers who are thieves

that one again [i REALLY hate them]

dumbos who use your ride and leave the damm gas turned on

liars

thieves

heads of knuckle who just got their first quad and it is the BEST of them all.

those who cannot complete a thread without mentioning their damm quad [banshee, canam, pullaris, etc etc] and pulling the thread off topic.

common diction errors, esp from kids still in school! grrr

ppl whom you let use your garage, leave it a mess and steal your tools! YEAH HARRY I MEAN YOU! can't express myself colorfully on this forum....

things that annoy me:

why are weathermen always crosseyed and unprepared?

why do I always get stuck behind a school bus when I have to pee?

why is it that ppl who make signs all flunked spelling?

why is it that ppl on radio cant pronounce what they are reading?

why is it whenever I go shooting I always forget something? [that's old age OK]

why is it always too late to get more beer when someone mentions that we are running low? I now have a fridge in the garage for emergencies. and a bathroom too haha

I feel better now, thank you.:laugh:

Edited by Raptor8

either buy a siren and lights or HIT THEM. The police are paid to enforce traffic laws and they HATE it. Seems it is the same everywhere. If you pull them over you can do a citizen's arrest [you'll need a cop for that] but if they're not gonna do THEIR JOB what are we lowly taxpayers to do? NOT a good question where you live OR where I live LOL.

The cops should get off their butts and work traffic more - I'll back em up if needed!!!

Anything to make the road safer....:aargh:

I failed to mention that we have lots of tourists and skiers here and I regularly have to clean my grille of those small cars....:cute:

1) Congrats on the new job 'bot!

2) Raptor....you're supposed to be REDUCING stress dood! LMAO!!!!!

Yeah...yeah...yeah....ranting is venting....venting is reducing....

And I'm cleaning my oven right now..........

Boom ching.....I'm here all week...TRY DA VEAL!!!!!

-TD

I hate the fact that door to door sales people are flatout homely. Why not hot and horny?

People who speed 50 in a 35. just so they can get a head of you before the road goes down to 2 lanes. Then the hair lip retards want to run 35 in a 50!:aargh::aargh::mad::mad:

People who cry about gas milage, but don't want to lose the 70 mph speed limit.

Ladies who sound like wolfman jack!

Guys who sound like Betty White!

People who think William Shatner can really act.

People who think the Daytona 500 should be a paid Holiday!

Speed channel only catering to Nascar and Queer shows. Show all forms of racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when people get affended when you sit on there head and fart!

Bombs, bullets, missiles , and etc are all shaped like Tally Wackers.

Last but not lest, First ladies always look like a train wreck and Pres look like they like meaty ding dongs not the hostess kind.

Edited by BuckBilly

Reminds me of back when I was in college and ran across campus for my am radio shift, pulled the AP newswire and read that going outside should be avoided as it was something like 40 below and breathing air at that temp might freeze your lungs... Froze the gear-box in my truck there too. gear oil eventually does turn into a block when it is cold enough. should have had a block heater but it was college, no-where to plug it in.

I hate when people bi*** and moan about riding in the summer cause it's to hot and dusty, and then bi*** and moan about riding in the winter cause it's to cold and wet.:cry:

makes you just wanna say, "if you dont like riding in winter or summer, then sell your quad!"

i hate it when your long johns are missing the morning before you go ride and you run around like a chicken with its head cut off looking for them, but it turns out that your mom used them for a halloween decoration! :aargh::skeptic::aargh:

HAHAHAHA I haven't heard that one before! LOL:biggrin:

Chris if you want control over your underwear you're gonna hafta do your own laundry! It's cool, it ain't that big a deal. maybe 2 loads a week, and you know where evrything is, and you are MOM'S HERO!

EVERY GUY has been thru it and we all know it's no big sweat.

After this described streaking event, I'd say " time for you to do laundry." Learn it NOW while MOM can teach you to do it right, e.g., pink underwear etc. and how to avoid THAT. hahaha.

I know you can handle it.

Edited by Raptor8

makes you just wanna say, "if you dont like riding in winter or summer, then sell your quad!"

i hate it when your long johns are missing the morning before you go ride and you run around like a chicken with its head cut off looking for them, but it turns out that your mom used them for a halloween decoration! :aargh::skeptic::aargh:

Oh yea, If I only had a nickle for every time thats happenned!

GUYS, buy a snowsuit.

it's a set of bibs and then a jacket over the top. Mine's a GMAX and was VERY reasonably priced, under $250, so I bought it on the spot. good thing I did.

about 50 zippered pockets and has extra sleeves in the legs to cover your snowboots. DON'T wear your summer boots, you'll freeze. I hate cold feet. I fact, I always ride in winter with at least 6 of those little heaters [about $1 each] at 7/11 that assures if anything gets wet or cold we can solve it. and I always load firewood with the quad.

One time I figured I would use up my green wood by starting it with fuel. I forgot my fuel was 50/50 unocal race fuel 108/regular pump gas. It was spring before my eyebrows grew back and when it finally got warm, we ran out of beer! what a day. We DID have fun riding but the wind chill was such that my friends opted for the fire and the beer....

you never have a camera when ya need one LOL but I;m workin on it :leright:

live and learn, always overprepare. :laugh::hitself:

HAHAHAHA I haven't heard that one before! LOL:biggrin:

Chris if you want control over your underwear you're gonna hafta do your own laundry! It's cool, it ain't that big a deal. maybe 2 loads a week, and you know where evrything is, and you are MOM'S HERO!

EVERY GUY has been thru it and we all know it's no big sweat.

After this described streaking event, I'd say " time for you to do laundry." Learn it NOW while MOM can teach you to do it right, e.g., pink underwear etc. and how to avoid THAT. hahaha.

I know you can handle it.

lmao, no comment, other than my dad does the laundry :laugh:

ive found that a pair of long johns, jeans, and some riding pants keeps me pretty warm. and 2 or 3 shirts and a sweatshirt on my torso keeps me comfortable. but what i cant stand is when my thumb gets numb!