Quantcast

Fav. Sport Quad of all time

DeadAim

• 2 weeks later...

thats cool I am origanaly from colorado springs, do you go to moab to ride the four wheelers or for something else? We go to moab every year for the car show in april. We are going to try and make it to colorado to ride the quads at some point this year. It would be awsome to meet up. do you guys ever make it out here to sand mountain?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't really had a chance to ride that many sport quads. I did enjoy riding the Blaster and is why I have the Suzuki LT 250R. I love my LT. I have also ridden a Predator but I didn't really get to ride it long just a little test drive. I do know I like the power. I have also ridden my friends Scrambler 400 and it is fun, again I didn't really get to trail ride it just a little test drive. I have a lot of fun on my LT and since no one else has said it I will.

I have never paid more than $1000 dollars for a quad but it looks like I might have to soon. I have been really lucky to find good used quads. I think that the LT and the 250R were both way ahead of their time. I have most everything the new four stroke race quads have with disc brakes and such and can add better shocks. I would love to have a brand new KTM but I just can never see myself paying $10K for a quad. I have to many interests to put that kind of money into just one. Unless I win the lottery or my brother-in-law does.....

• 2 months later...
Guest Goatman

My 1986 Honda Fourtrax 250R. Fast, Light and a great stock suspension. Ported, polished & piped. To this day still wish I had it!! I would have to give the banshee a close second just for that insane on off power band. It kind of reminded me of my YZ 80 when I was a kid. I have not had a chance to ride any of the newer four-stroke racers but look forward to it.!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Would I be going against the grain if I said I dont like 2 strokes?

Zillas and banshees are cool as hell but I prefer to have a 4 stroke motor

That said I like Most sport quads. No automatics and minimal wiring. I like the challenge of keeping up with 4x4s.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Edited by marioweldinginc

• 2 months later...

I have not ridden more than a handful of different makes and models, but my favorite 2 stroke would have to be the LT 250R. I had this as my first quad and it was ridiculous the power it made (ok, it was bored .60 over, ported and polished, head milled .20 and had a Barnett clutch!). And as far as 4 strokes, I have only ridden 1, that would be my '86 230s Quad sport. It is light, easy to throw around, fairly quick, good on fuel, and it even has reverse!

Edited by Rustednuts