Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

DeadAim

Fav. Sport Quad of all time

Stoopidbot rode my 660r on his honeymoon so now he's familiar with the power even tho mine's not quite stock....shhhh! and I have him COMPLIMENTING it on VIDEO hahaha

for a ute I'd get a Kodiak450- all the goodies of the Griz except the weight and bulk.

for a sport I like my 660r, maybe a700r.

best SELLING sport quad of all time is the Yamaha warrior 350. :wink:

Stoopidbot rode my 660r on his honeymoon so now he's familiar with the power even tho mine's not quite stock....shhhh! and I have him COMPLIMENTING it on VIDEO hahaha:wink:

You can't be telling people that, next thing you know Honda finds out and there goes any chances of a full factory ride!

OH MAN SORRY ABOUT THAT! I forgot! "burn after reading" kinda scenario, eh? I was gonna save the video for future ammo if needed LOL oh well.:laugh:

I ride a Warrior 350 which is a heavy bike to throw arround in the woods. Woods riding is what i mostly like to do so i'm going to go off the deep end here and say for the money and handling (and mods) the Blaster was the best woods bike i've ridden. ( Ive ridden Banshees and Honda 250s) Just for the fact that the bike is so light and and still has plenty of power.

I will agree with you on that. The Blaster is a great trail quad. It lacks on top end but has great low end- mid range, which is perfect for the trails.

That is what my 14 year old son wants so he thinks. I am trying to get him one maybe for Christmas.

I would have to agree with the blasty I love mine for mountian riding and trails and damn good gas milage haha, but for fast fun the banshee for sure

I would have to agree with the blasty I love mine for mountian riding and trails and damn good gas milage haha, but for fast fun the banshee for sure

Welcome to the site, I see you are a Yamaha guy... were not friends!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BUT WE ARE :biggrin:

Bot has way more friends than I do......see what he can do for ya, in the meantime I'll keep my ears open OK?

Edited by Raptor8
how does one explain this?

Welcome to the site, I see you are a Yamaha guy... were not friends!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the welcome. :huh:and I see how it is. lol

BUT WE ARE :biggrin:

Bot has way more friends than I do......see what he can do for ya, in the meantime I'll keep my ears open OK?

sweet. so what the friend thing? remember i am new.

Friends on the site don't serve purpose really, just showing who is your friend on the site.

What part of Utah do you live in. What's the nearest big city to you?

thats cool I am origanaly from colorado springs, do you go to moab to ride the four wheelers or for something else? We go to moab every year for the car show in april. We are going to try and make it to colorado to ride the quads at some point this year. It would be awsome to meet up. do you guys ever make it out here to sand mountain?

I haven't done any riding in Utah. We will be bringing the toys to Moab. When you decide to come to Colorado, let me know. I'll take you to some awesome riding!

i would have to say my raptor 660 even though they are alittle heavy everytime i but something on you can tell the difference i had the blaster that was a quick 2 stroke and had the raptor350 also a nice quad but the 660 for offroad def takes the cake

I haven't really had a chance to ride that many sport quads. I did enjoy riding the Blaster and is why I have the Suzuki LT 250R. I love my LT. I have also ridden a Predator but I didn't really get to ride it long just a little test drive. I do know I like the power. I have also ridden my friends Scrambler 400 and it is fun, again I didn't really get to trail ride it just a little test drive. I have a lot of fun on my LT and since no one else has said it I will.

You said it perfect, Scott. Doesn't matter what size you ride or what others think of your ride...as long as YOU have fun on it, that's all that matters.

I have never paid more than $1000 dollars for a quad but it looks like I might have to soon. I have been really lucky to find good used quads. I think that the LT and the 250R were both way ahead of their time. I have most everything the new four stroke race quads have with disc brakes and such and can add better shocks. I would love to have a brand new KTM but I just can never see myself paying $10K for a quad. I have to many interests to put that kind of money into just one. Unless I win the lottery or my brother-in-law does.....

I've been checkin around for a new quad...found a brand new left over 2007 400ex on ebay for 3800 bucks...now, if i could only sell mine..thennnnn maybe I could get a new one :)

Guest Goatman

My 1986 Honda Fourtrax 250R. Fast, Light and a great stock suspension. Ported, polished & piped. To this day still wish I had it!! I would have to give the banshee a close second just for that insane on off power band. It kind of reminded me of my YZ 80 when I was a kid. I have not had a chance to ride any of the newer four-stroke racers but look forward to it.!