Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

What Cell Phone Do You Own?

Still have my Pre on Sprint, but am going to move to Verizon next month. Trying this forums app to post..:)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Well I moved from Sprint to Verizon just in time before tomorrow's unlimited data goes to tiered. I picked up to palm pixi plus phones on amazon for my wife and i, so that we could go contract free until we see phones we want...more LTE 4G phones. Hoping for an iphone 5 in the fall and palm pre 3.

This is what we have now:

Palm%20Pixi%20Plus.jpg

This phone isn't supported anymore and started running slow and crappy. Still too far out before I can upgrade so since there is no warranty anyway I rooted it and installed the 2.3 android system. Wow, its like having a new phone again. Don't get me wrong, rooting is risky but the procedure they have out now do make it easy.

Mike

I had the iPhone for 8 months and loved it, hated AT&T. Too many dropped calls and failed calls. Broke the contract and went back to Verizon. I now have the Driod Eris.

This phone isn't supported anymore and started running slow and crappy. Still too far out before I can upgrade so since there is no warranty anyway I rooted it and installed the 2.3 android system. Wow, its like having a new phone again. Don't get me wrong, rooting is risky but the procedure they have out now do make it easy.

Mike

Gotta love rooting! Rooted by pre and now my pixi...:yes:

Here is the phone I'm waiting for:

HP Pre3 Smartphone | Business Mobile Phones | HP® Official Site

i have the HTC MyTouch 4G, I must say its a pretty sweet phone, just got to learn how to root it next haha

How do you like that 4G? Is that T-Mobile?

I thinking of getting a nexus S or nexus one, my brother has the nexus one and it is SWEET!

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4G and tmobile is my provider

T-mobile has the fastest 4G right now I hear.

T-mobile has the fastest 4G right now I hear.

Its pretty quick but I leave it on wifi wbich is even faster when using optimum online wifi. My 4g coverage is spotty on long island though

I pretty pissed that Hp dropped making webos phones. I wanted an HP Pre 3 real bad and I love the webos operating system. Tried to score an HP touchpad also.

My wife bought me a Smart Phone :aargh:The phone is way smarter that me :laugh:What ever happened to just a phone that does 1 thing ........ Make calls !! :realmad:

My wife bought me a Smart Phone :aargh:The phone is way smarter that me :laugh:What ever happened to just a phone that does 1 thing ........ Make calls !! :realmad:

LOL...that's funny. Wait, soon you'll be able to power your home appliances!

LOL...that's funny. Wait, soon you'll be able to power your home appliances!

I hope not :laugh:I just learned how to use a washer and dryer !!:laugh:

Still running my Verizon Palm Pre 2.

6a00d8341c630a53ef013488539e1a970c-320wi

Holding out for a new iphone with 4G LTE, if it ever comes out...

normally i wouldn't like showing it off, but ... here's my nokia

keys stick, loses service all the time, miss calls, hard to text, 2+ years old, but i love it 74beeec3.gif

fb5be801.jpg

Edited by oxidized_black