Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV club, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

BuckBilly

How did you find quad crazy?

I googled ATVFAN Banned and found this awsom site. Everybody here make it fun to be on here!:notworthy::hurrayc::partyc::fact::ola::bow::woot:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

buckbilly

you lead me right to it after i got banned from atvfan.

and i appreciate it :yes::biggrin:

Hey that what friend are for!:twocents::moon:

This is a GREAT thread!!! Great idea, we have always wanted to know how everyone finds the site so that we can improve our online exposure! Hats Off! :wink:

Looking forward to everyone's replies!

I got on here from finding the group on myspace:biggrin:

and my husband, I made him a page but he's not a computer nerd like me:coolgleamAc:

Well I heard it from Breezer here about QuadCrazy. So idk how he found it.:huh:

I found this site when when the first atv forum site I joined was down.I googled "atv forums".This site's name caught my interest.

I was looking for a forum like my honeys, he owns Ride New York , which is more dedicated to sportbikes than offroad, i wanted somethin for quads so i typed in quad forums and clicked on this site, i loved it...here i am. And now my man is on here too :wink:

All that I can remember for sure is that one day I started out on the Quad Magazines web site and somehow ended up on this site :wink:

Stoopidbot told me about it on ATVfan, i like it here cause it's alot more laid back though :cheers2c:

It just seems like atvfan has too many rules, i liked it, but there is one bastard on there i just don't even want to deal with so i'm gonna try this out for awhile.:cheer2:

I can't wait to tell little Jnewell that passed up riding 3 Can ams today. Some guy who was parked next to us at the trailhead had two 500's and a 800. All he did was complain about the 800 and how it couldn't climb slippery rocks. Too much power, he would just spin the tires on them. The same rocks that he cried about I flew up!

I Cant remember now,,,,Its been a few yrs.....You newer guys are lucky....This Site wasnt anything like this when I found it....It had just come out of the Womb:laugh:

Im glad everyone is Enjoying themselves...

I Cant remember now,,,,Its been a few yrs.....You newer guys are lucky....This Site wasnt anything like this when I found it....It had just come out of the Womb:laugh:

Im glad everyone is Enjoying themselves...

I'm like you MWKE..I was here when this place was nothing like this. The forum was nothing like this at all...it has really come a long way!!!

I saw these from the early days (Banner at the bottom): Get Involved » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

trailblazer posted a myspace bulletin about this place so i gave it a shot. i like this better than atvfan as well :bannana_guitar: and because they have some cool smilies

trailblazer posted a myspace bulletin about this place so i gave it a shot. i like this better than atvfan as well :bannana_guitar: and because they have some cool smilies

Yep, the smileys rock! :cute:

I found this place by just doing a google search. My first post was to the contest section....then just started getting more into it as time passed. Told my Stoopidbot bout it, and, well, you all know where he's at on the site now! :biggrin:

YES I WIN!!!

hahahahaha

I enjoy this site way more than ATVFAN. Like Tri-Z said, much more relaxed

haha i like this better because everyone isnt can-am worshipers.

LMFAO

I just got through writing a post that might get me kicked off, i wrote a pretty hateful one toward Can-am and jnewell, but a guy named extman chimed in so i shut his ass down too, i feel banning coming if this keeps up:bouncing_smiles:

jnewell think he knos anything about everything. i ask a question to gnccpro about racing and he says i could never keep up. like his outty could keep a better pace my 400ex

I will say this site is ALOT funner than ATVfan and btw i got an "officail warning" for bad language from tenney.:nono: i was so scared j/k lol