Quantcast

How did you find quad crazy?

I can't wait to tell little Jnewell that passed up riding 3 Can ams today. Some guy who was parked next to us at the trailhead had two 500's and a 800. All he did was complain about the 800 and how it couldn't climb slippery rocks. Too much power, he would just spin the tires on them. The same rocks that he cried about I flew up!

I Cant remember now,,,,Its been a few yrs.....You newer guys are lucky....This Site wasnt anything like this when I found it....It had just come out of the Womb:laugh:

Im glad everyone is Enjoying themselves...

I'm like you MWKE..I was here when this place was nothing like this. The forum was nothing like this at all...it has really come a long way!!!

I saw these from the early days (Banner at the bottom): Get Involved » QUADCRAZY ATV Community

trailblazer posted a myspace bulletin about this place so i gave it a shot. i like this better than atvfan as well :bannana_guitar: and because they have some cool smilies

Yep, the smileys rock! :cute:

I found this place by just doing a google search. My first post was to the contest section....then just started getting more into it as time passed. Told my Stoopidbot bout it, and, well, you all know where he's at on the site now! :biggrin:

trailblazer posted a myspace bulletin about this place so i gave it a shot. i like this better than atvfan as well :bannana_guitar: and because they have some cool smilies

YES I WIN!!!

hahahahaha

I enjoy this site way more than ATVFAN. Like Tri-Z said, much more relaxed

haha i like this better because everyone isnt can-am worshipers.

LMFAO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Mhatayas
      What should I do about this , bad oil leak where the filter cover bolts on . Can I use some gasket maker 

• By Spritee1
      having an issue with the unit when running under a load up a hill or in high gear, seems like the belt is slipping, there is a clapping sound coming from the primary clutch like it releases and snaps back in. i don't think I should have a noise like that. this is a friends unit and he has already replaced the primary twice with the same result.
      not sure where to look next
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By NZrider
      My king quad 700 runs rough when cold then won't start some times but not often when it's hot. And occasionally smoke's a lot when it's cold I'm guessing that's rings but I'm worried unless it's causing the other problems

All help is appreciated thanks
    • Best Fit and Protection Guaranteed for all your cars, trucks, boats, jet-skis and more. Visit SealSkinCovers.com. Seal Skin Supreme Covers come with a Lifetime Warranty. Free Shipping!
    • By jatho
      Has anyone else had an issue on older king quads where the oil would leak from the top of the head (due to a failed gasket) and drip onto the hot exhaust? Mine got so hot one time it caught fire. Just wondering if this is a common issue, as I've seen the same thing happen on multiple bikes that were the same model.