Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Tire pressure

nice @Frank Angerano!  I just follow whats on the tire no questions asked lol

they can hold a lot of air though- not recommended, I picked up my sportsman from my friend and one day decided to check the pressure- supposed to be around 10 psi (these are kenda executioners) and he had pumped them the 40 psi in front and 50 rear- needles to say I immediately let the pressure out down to spec...

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It depends on the combined overall weight (Pilot + machine) and the terrain you plan to ride into if you are planning on a tarmac ride I'd rather use close to 14-15 psi

but if you intend to ride on mud,sand or snow I'd go to the 5 psi side of the spectrum .Low pressures increase grip, High pressures increase tire duration. Nice rides!!

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Chris Stokes said:

What tire gauge are you guys using? My stick pressure gauges that I tend to use for truck tires is not very accurate at the pressures needed for atv tires (5-8psi) I am just curious what others are using and have had good luck with.

Thanks 

I typically use a regular tire gauge like this:

ATV Tire Guage

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

spray it over with soapy water or water/dish-soap mix, after 30min you might see where the leak is and then you can fix it with something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/BETOOLL-Repair-Motorcycle-Tractor-Puncture/dp/B07MR5FX8M

However, if it leaks between the tire and the rim, or around the stem, that would not work, best then would be to put a tube in it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Dohbezon
      Hello everyone,
      I'm excited to join the forum today! My name's Noah and I am 30 years old. I look forward to gaining new knowledge, sharing my experience and benefiting from members' insightful advice.
      Thank you in advance for the welcome.
    • By 1998Zuki250
      Looking to see if anyone has any input on ATV Tires? 1998 Suzuki quadrunner LTF250
    • By GTX-Racer
      I am interested on some easy trails to ride with a younger, new rider in the Pittsburgh region.  Preferably further west near the airport.
    • By Fido
      I just got my first Atv and I’m looking for some fun places to ride it in northern Ohio. 
    • By brettautosworldwide
      Price : $4500 

Race-Ready Engine The YFZ450R SE is the most technologically advanced Sport ATV on the market today. It combines a high-tech, quick-revving, titanium-valved, 449cc fuel-injected engine with a lightweight, professional-caliber cast aluminum/steel chassis. The power and chassis combination makes for a championship-winning machine time and time again.
      New Sport And Racing ATVs

We specialize in exporting brand New New Sport And Racing ATVs to our customers in countries all over the world.

The best quality of our products is consistently based on the best technology and brands from all companies providing New Sport And Racing ATVs, and our very best R&D team from Asia to help find the product you want. Currently we offer the best products and brands from well-known brands such as: ARCTIC CAT, YAMAHA, HONDA, POLARIS, CAN AM and other best brands. Please visit our site or contact us to check our product available. World Wide Shipment Service Available! For more information regarding the product, pls contact us and You can also send for the other simillar product you are interested in buying from us and you can place your order directly by sending us a mail or instant chat on skype

WHY BUY FROM US?* Your privacy is assured* Our prices are second to none* Secure transaction guaranteed* We ship Monday through Saturday.* We offer a reasonable discount on bulk purchases* We offer 90 days return policy and 100% money back guarantee.

For inquires : [email protected]

Instant chat Skype id : live:.cid.481378ea1a91ce4b

• Similar Tagged Forum Content