Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

October 2009 ATV Photo Contest

October 2009 ATV Photo Contest

* October marks 2 years since we have started running monthly contests here at QUADCRAZY. You can check out the October 2007 Contest thread here. As a tribute to our contests and our members, we're going to use the same theme that we used 2 years ago, and make it easy again for anyone to enter!

Sponsored By:

atvillustrated.logo.pngtoyhauler.gif

Theme: "CRAZY'est ATV Photo" MUST include your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.

Prize: ATV Illustrated Magazine and Toy Hauler Magazine Subscriptions

Please visit our sponsors: ATV Illustrated Magazine and Toy Hauler Magazine

Rules: Submit your "CRAZY'est ATV Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV in the photo by entering them with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One entry per member allowed, so make sure your entry is a winner. You may submit a photo that have not won past contests only. Photo can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit a photo that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

Last day to enter a photo is October 27th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of October to determine the winner.

Voting will end October 31st and the winner will be announced!

Good Luck!

* By entering this contest, you allow QUADCRAZY the right to use your photo for marketing purposes, ex. Front page advertisements, banners, etc.

I've posted this pic before but never one anything with it..so here goes my craziest. Braking up some ice on the King Quad mid-winter..through a frozen stream. I broke all the ice...:wink:

1859.jpg

Here is a Pic of some Mud Flinging Fun @ Circle~N~Ranch Off-Road! For the October Pic Contest!

This New Off-Road Park is located at "Noyes Ln. Foley Mo. 63347".

Park Features Mud-Pits, Moto Cross Track, & Off Road Trails!

Park is Opened Every Friday, Saturday, & Sundays from 10:00am until Dark RAIN OR SHINE!

So Gas Up Your Toys & Grab your Friends & Family & Come On Out! you can visit us on the Web at

http://www.MyMudPit.com

Or call us at (636) 237-5979 or (636) 462-2921

We will see you there!

Thanks Jason

1a.jpg

Edited by MudRuns

I dont have to many great pics but i thought this one looked kind of cool. just splashing some water...

fourwheelingsept09028.jpg

Edited by josephnbl91

this is my pic of me jumping off a cliff at a local sand & gravel pit ..5320-crazy-cliff-jumping.jpg

Edited by Stoopidbot1
Stoopidbot posted pic rather than link

10127_1066758527757_1789873842_143686_592034_n.jpg

At North Snow, oops I mean, North Sand Hills, CO, about 10am....Joe Vs. Mike (aka Stoopidbot)....in 6 inches of snow, BAD IDEA to get into 4th gear. haha only reason y I lost the race.

Edited by joet82