Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Mikey69

How did you get into Quads?

I started riding old coal land in KY

Friend of mine had one and we used it to haul an elk from the middle of nowhere. Would have taken a couple days on foot, took a couple hours instead. 

I was sold!

Hey all. Don here. I'm new to the forum and I got into the ATV scene after years of Kart racing and decided I needed a pull vehicle in the pits. 

• Like 1

Hello, I'm new here too!  Had them on the farm growing up.  Then a little riding with Warrior and Predator for a few years in the past 20 years.  Anyways, winter has not been the same around here, sleds don't get used so finally decided to get a wheeler again.

I've ridden since I was a kid. Quads mostly, but dirt bikes as well and now UTVs. Trying to get my kids into it now.

I always wanted one when I was a kid but mom & dad couldnt afford it. I grew up got married had kids,all that responsible adult stuff  and just forgot about it till around 2 years ago.The kids are all grown up and mostly moved out now.No wife to worry about so I figured what the heck. I found an old 04 kodiak 400 for a reasonable price and oicked it up.Loving it ever since. I just wish someone had told me its not a cheap hobby lol.

I  have news for you  that  I'm sure you  know already .. There are no  cheap  hobbies or sports.  I haven't spent nearly as much on my quad than   I  have  on hunting and fishing gear .  Even  my tropical  fish  and  indoor gardening  likely cost me  more than  my  quad  if I took the time  to  list the  costs  LOL.  

I put an 85' CR500 motor into a Yamaha Blaster.  It would do 0-30 in 1 second but it rattled all the bolts loose lol

I put an 85' CR500 motor into a Yamaha Blaster.  It would do 0-30 in 1 second but it rattled all the bolts loose lol
That's freaking awesome. I had a go cart that I put a gsxr 600 motor into. That was a blast

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk